LoRaWAN TTN und openSenseMap

Yes we are currently working on that. There is already a preview https://deploy-preview-140–sensebox-blockly.netlify.com/ardublockly/?board=sensebox-mcu where you can create a simple LoRaWAN sketch. To my surprise, online compiling already works. It’s not tested that much and there may be issues with other components like the display or SD card. Additionally, you will need to convert the measurements by yourself (in order to keep decimals).
You can check it out and feel free to give some feedback.

Great job done on your testplatform Felix,

I have tried your block Web/lora by filling out the OTAA parameters for my specific MCU board (lsb for both DevEUI and AppEUI and msb for AppKey).

A JOIN request/accept happens on TTN (lorawan1.1), meaning that my TTN gateways are in range. But an uplink only happens after a while, which is probably due to the LMIC library on my MCU.
So OTAA seems to work, but not optimally.

Could you therefore also make a block for ABP (Activation By Personalization)?
In your code you need to define your session keys and dev address statically and setting them in the LMIC setup.
Example:
static u1_t NWKSKEY[16] = { 0x36, 0x10, 0x85, 0xB1, 0x9E, 0xC7, 0x9C, 0xAD, 0x88, 0x15, 0xB2, 0xAE, 0x38, 0x58, 0x44, 0xAB };
static u1_t APPSKEY[16] = { 0xA5, 0x69, 0x06, 0x8D, 0xB5, 0xB8, 0x94, 0x04, 0x15, 0x31, 0xF1, 0xAB, 0x47, 0x6E, 0xA8, 0x27 };
static u4_t DEVADDR = 0x260118CD ;

and in the void setup of the Arduino code:
LMIC_setSession (0x1, DEVADDR, NWKSKEY, APPSKEY);

With this ABP activation, things will go smoothier and easier to debug as well. Later on, we can then examine what the reason is for my long OTAA activation of my specific node.

That would complete the whole block for TTN, as they did with Ardublock from octopus as well. See below.